03 September 2010

Getting Schooled

This Friday, I'm highlighting a non-genealogy blog written by my sister: Getting Schooled.  Here's how she describes it: 
"I am attending Georgia State University and am enrolled in the Master of Arts in Teaching program. I start student teaching half days on August 30th at Sweetwater Middle School. I am also taking three classes this semester. I decided to create a blog to talk about my student teaching experiences. Just a way for those I know to see what I am up to and how my learning experience is going."
Though only a few days old, I'm already finding this blog an amusing and thoughtful looking into her new world as a student teacher. Check out her blog and consider following - I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails